HEIDELBERG Wallbox 11 kW EUROPA Home Eco
Charging station for electric & hybrid cars. 11 kW maximum charging power (5-metre cable)
Most sold charging station on Amazon Deutschland and highest points in the test by the automobile association in Germany ADAC!
- Intuitively operated charging station for e‑vehicles. Can be used in garages and carports. Safe indoors and outdoors, even in adverse weather conditions.
- Intelligent charging technology MADE IN GERMANY. Maintenance-free and therefore no follow-on costs. Easy installation by a qualified electrician or service provider.
- Adjustable charging power (11 kW max). Reduced installation costs thanks to integrated ground fault detection. Intuitive, cost-effective plug-and-play solution. Power-saving standby mode when not in use. Suitable for all-electric and hybrid vehicles equipped with Type 2 (IEC 62196-2) charging socket.
- Please note that only the EUROPA version of the Heidelberg Wallbox Home Eco has been approved for use in all European countries except Norway. The Non-EUROPA version of the Heidelberg Wallbox has been tested and approved only for Germany.
- Scope of delivery HEIDELBERG Wallbox Home Eco: Wallbox, 5m charging cable with Type 2 (DIN EN 62196-2) connector, operating and installation instructions + safety guidelines.
The convenient way to charge your car at home.
With Heidelberg Wallbox EUROPA Home Eco, you can safely and conveniently charge your car. This high-performance system quickly charges the battery of your hybrid and electric vehicle.
Heidelberg Wallbox EUROPA Home Eco, including 5m cable
· High quality 'Made in Germany'
· Connection to 220 Volt (single-phase) or 400 Volt (three-phase) power source
· Plug-and-play solution - easy to install by a qualified electrician or service provider
· Integrated ground fault detection: AC 30mA, DC 6mA·
Charging power (adjustable): e.g. 2.1 kW / 3.7 kW / 7.2 kW / 11 kW
· Length of cable: 5.0 metres
· Compact dimensions: H 385.8mm x W 294.8mm
· Solid metal housing
Suitable for garages, carports or outdoors.
Easy installation by a qualified electrician or service provider. Two fixing points are enough to hold the Heidelberg Wallbox securely in place
PLUG & PLAY SOLUTION
Intuitively operated, maintenance-free and suitable for all vehicles with standardised Type 2 (IEC 62196-2) charging socket.
MADE IN GERMANY
The Heidelberg Wallbox is produced entirely in Germany. Designed, manufactured, assembled and quality-checked at the Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG factory in Wiesloch-Walldorf near Heidelberg.
Heidelberg Wallbox Energy Control.
Integrated load management makes it perfect for multiple users in a private, commercial, or semi-public setting. The Wallbox can be integrated into a home energy management system using the Modbus RTU industry standard. This permits consumption optimization of domestic current production.